A fantastic new service has been launched and I am delighted to share with you that you can now order Stampin' Up! products online 24 hours a day/7 days a week! It is super easy, you go to your chosen demo's DBWS page or their online shop (each person has their own unique web shop service), you register on-line just like you would when placing any online order, you add the items to your basket and then checkout. The whole process is completed by you and Stampin Up will email out the order confirmation and tracking number direct to you. Delivery takes the usual 3-4 working days (except during very busy times such as catalogue launch etc) and is still £4.95 no matter the size of the order. If your order total excluding delivery is more than £150+ Stampin Up will also give you hostess benefits which can be redeemed with your order!
And the first person to place an online order with me will receive a free gift sent in the post with a thank you card for being my first person to order via my blog (I already have an incentive to my customers who receive my newsletter).
I wanted to highlight just a couple of things -
- Just click the link on the left of my blog page which looks like this to go to my online shop.
- I still love to hear from you and am very happy to place your orders for you, chat on the phone, give you tips and advice so please don't think you have to order online from now on.
- This is a wonderful service for those times when I am away on holiday or on business and you cannot wait till I get back.
- We all like to do a little shopping late in the evening sometimes so this is the perfect solution.
- You will benefit from any offers/promotions that are being offered by Stampin' Up! at the time of ordering and so you won't miss out.
- You will still get the great customer service from me and be able to ask for help with anything at all. Once a customer, always a customer not matter how you place your order.
- Please ensure that the demo name in the top right corner is the demo you wish to place your order with
- I am here to help (not quite 24/7) but call me or email me and I will get right back to asap.
The DBWS (Demonstrator business web services) facility is a web page from Stampin' Up! offered to every demo so you can have a web presence and it is updated with the latest catalogues and offers along with a facility for party hostesses to add orders before and after the party (just a day or two) with the chance to earn more hostess pounds. The hostess can also get tips on how to hold a great party, invite guests and log responses.
It also has a calendar which I have updated with some of my upcoming events and you can view the events as well as reserve your spot and confirm attendance so why not give it a try. I have my Open House Catalogue Launch event coming up and would love to welcome you along....
Check out my DBWS Page HERE!
And a quick card to share with you. I made this card for my downline Gill whose daughter is getting married on Monday and I wanted to wish them all a wonderful day and to tell them I am thinking of them.
I love using patterned paper on cards, I have so much that I just hang on to for when I start scrapbooking again (which never happens) and it works so well on a card so why not?
Have a great day and I hope to hear from you really soon.